Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiled Home, ShadowCast and Snowyfields Home

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hero's Past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smeghead2

smeghead2

Hero's Past Empty
PostSubject: Hero's Past   Hero's Past Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:02 pm

Hero. That it what they all refer to me as; None of them known my true name as the only ones who had, perished in the same minute on the same day in the same year. Why is it they call me hero? A few years back, Earth became besieged by an alien armada because it was the closest planet with a supportable atmosphere for them. This was called the Ignite Earth Siege. From the start, my family and many other pacifists fled to the mountains in hope of being sheltered from the storm. Fools! Being a pacifist in a situation like this leads to less people fighting and less chance of winning. The Ignite Armada had shields that were seemingly impenetrable because every human vehicle or weapon was stopped in it’s tracks.
Only one ship had been destroyed In the entire two months that Earth had been besieged. Apparently a lone soldier had ejected from his plane and somehow got through the shield; he entered the ship planted a bomb at the reactor and was able to destroy it. As I said before However, every surviving human refers to me as Hero, so let me tell you why.

March 29th 2016: Mishinaga was extremely quiet, as word of the mother ship had reached them. No one wanted to make noise as other cities near had recently been wiped out by the mother ship. I however, was prepared to die because I know when the mother ship attacks, that means the war is going badly for the enemy. And it was. half of South America had fallen, Hawaii had fallen a week back and Japan’s frontline had finally broken. Nuclear warfare wasn’t and option because the atmosphere would cripple and we would all die anyway. I left my house at 6:00 a.m and started walking outside when off in the distance I thought I heard the distinct sound of an explosion and I thought to myself “Great we just lost ANOTHER jet fighter how perfect.”
Just as I finish thinking I heard an object bound off the concrete in front of me. It was a sword. Not just any sword, but the sword of Iginata. This sword was an ancient one from the olden days of the ignite. As I walked over to it felt as if someone or something was seemingly scanning me to see if I was an enemy or an ally. When the feeling went away I walk over to the sword and grabbed it to see how heavy and sharp it was. But as I grabbed it A Splurge of power, knowledge and Wisdom flowed through my body as the sword accepted me as its master. When I felt nothing more passing through me I turned around swung the sword, cleanly decapitating A Cloaked Ignite Solder.
“ How in the world did I know he was there?” I said to myself before realizing “Ah Animal crackers they’re here.”
A swift yank pulled both the sword and me off the ground and I knew immediately I was in a tracker beam.
“Everyone run they’re here” I could hear a woman scream in the distance as the mother ship came into sight. It was only when I passed through the shield did I realize,
“Bloody Christ I’m gonna have to fight everyone on that ship am I.”
Back to top Go down
smeghead2

smeghead2

Hero's Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's Past   Hero's Past Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:13 pm

As I entered the ship immediately 5 shots rang out from the ignite weapons. I dodged all of them and threw the sword on a circular fashion decapitating them all.
“Alert the sword has chosen a human as it’s master all units proceed to defend king masinginto.” The Ignite did not speak English, however after picking up the sword I could understand every word they said. Hiding from the elite ignite That were Moving to the Throne room I was able to track each turn; footstep and sound from a few select ignite. When I heard no more noise I walk out of the tractor beam room and swung a 360 degree slice for cloaked units that dropped from the roof.
“ This is going to be an efficient assist in this war.” I said to myself “the fact I’m going to destroy the mother ship and I now know that speed is the solution to the shields. Slowly but surly I reviewed the sounds I had tracked from the ignite and I found the throne room. Beside The Door, I found a dead body with a time bomb strapped to it. I picked it up, noticed there was 0:10 seconds left on it, bust opened the door and threw it into the middle of the crowd of ignite solders. Once the bomb exploded I jump onto the wall, rebounded off it and flew to the other side of the room while killing quite the few elite Ignite soldiers.
“ Kill Him Now” I heard masinginto say “kill him or in gendez I will torture you all.
Masterfully, strike after strike I connected, killing many, harming some and obliterating others. Soon it was down to just masinginto and me.
“ Well human I see it doesn’t take the sword that long to adapt to someone of your stature.” He said in fluent English
“ What can I say no lady can resist me why not the sword?” I replied with a cocky smile
“ I tire of this war” he said “ so we shall now duel where the winner claims the sword and potentionely saves his species from extinction.”
“ I never back down” I laughed “ so bring your best to the table”

I don’t really recall the first particular part as he pulled out a blaster and whacked me with it but I can remember the main last part. I had been wounded badly by blaster shots because of the disorientation of the slam to the head. I was lying on the floor in pain.
“Give up” he yelled at me “ you can’t win, you do not posses enough skills to defeat me yet.”
I rose slowly saying the words “ My determination is incorruptible so you can shove that blaster in your mouth.”
A shot rang out skimming my left shoulder just barely. this gave me enough motivation to start dodging every single blaster shot. Time and time again I tried to place an attack but he always blocked it with some object, so I waited and waited until I saw an opening.
“ Never give up an Trust your instincts,” I yelled at him “ my father always said that; and he was right it worked.”
This distracted him enough for me to move in kick away the blaster and split his body into 4 sections. With a victorious smile on my face I began walking to the reactor room
Back to top Go down
smeghead2

smeghead2

Hero's Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's Past   Hero's Past Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:14 pm

When I reached the reactor room I heard but the sound of a terminal that held the key to short circuiting the ship and giving me enough time to escape. I threw a punch to my right and indented the face of an Ignite so far that he actually got decapitated when he hit the floor.
“I had enough of this” I spoke to a cloaked unit “ im tired I’m annoyed and I just want you sons a guns to Burn In Hades. I grabbed the ignite unit and pointed at the overload terminal.
“I will not,” he said in a worried like voice” “ that is a sin to great for me.”
I sighed, slit his throat and stabbed the terminal with the sword.
“ Self destruct sequence initiated all units move to the life pods, repeat all units move to the life pods.
“ Well at least I don’t have to fall off the ship,” I thought to my self as I ran to the life pod that was directly across from the reactor room.
“ What is your desired location?” the A.I said to me
“ 500 saparcs outside current position” I said back.
Saparcs are about 1.5 km in human measurement. Even so the life pod launched me well outside where I originally said to land; however it was far enough away for me to witness the mother ship crash onto mishinaga and exploding; killing everyone I ever knew.
“Pacifist” I thought “ fools who do not believe in war are destant to be destroyed by it.”

August 3rd 2016: After helping defeat all of the remaining ignite battle ships I was honored by the remaining country leaders and all who came to the ceremony.
The last Thing I was asked before I left to build my underground house was, “ hero, what is your real name?”
“ I don’t know” I replied, “ I really don’t know.” Lies are wonderful things sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero's Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's Past   Hero's Past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero's Past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Media :: StoryBoards-
Jump to: