Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiled Home, ShadowCast and Snowyfields Home

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heart Of Dragon Continued

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Korona

Korona

Heart Of Dragon Continued Empty
PostSubject: Heart Of Dragon Continued   Heart Of Dragon Continued Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Dragon's Heart
Episode 4:
The Quest, The Rebellion,
The Capture
And Your Loss Of Patience!

As Tob and I fled from the forest we looked at the jewel that had glistened within the bright sunlight and as I gazed into its beauty, Tob dropped me onto the ground getting tired of carrying me. Annoyed I just got up and we both headed to the castle and as we saw the kingdom in the distance I heard a slight roaring similar to that of my father's. I dashed toward the sound and saw my father being tied up by guards in bonds and being dragged away, as I ran toward them to stop them I felt something knock me out...

As I awoken I was laying on the ground and I got up and brushed myself off checking to make sure I had everything on me and I ran toward the castle to see what they were doing with my father and as I reached the courtyard, they were on a trail with my father of him committing treason with the dictator. "We find, Ragnarock Fugikami, guilty of treason," and as those words were spoken I stopped halfway across the yard looking up at the dictator who had a smirk on his face. I looked up at him with furious discomfort as I balled my fist up and yelled out "Dictator Ugamahi! What is the meaning of this?" and as those words left my mouth his smirk quickly turned into his usual frown and got up and said
"Your father refused to leave his household for investigation, there has been an outbreak of rogue warriors and your father, whom from numerous accounts has held secrets, housed strangers, and refused to accept rules from authority would not leave the area for us to search and we have found proof that these rogue warriors were in your home.

"Blasphemy!" My father yelled and as his fiery breath left his lips he was tied down with hus muzzle shut completely. "Now take him away," the dictator commanded as they carried of father and I ran up to the dictator asking him if there was a way that I can capture those rogue warriors and prove his innocence. "Hmm... and why should I trust a mere child, one whom has interupted my buisness to marry my daughter,who is the son of a criminal, and a child which I may add, could burn in hell like the devil beast he is," I was just about to go mad... then I remembered the jewel and I opened my bag and looked through the inventory seeing that the jewel was stolen. "Where is it...?" I panicked checking my pockets, "Where is what?" the Dictator said raising an eyebrow. "The jewel from the Forest Of Lies! It's gone!"

The dictator looked at me strangely "What are you talking about?" I looked at him and told him the story and as I did he laughed and called me a liar as he pulled out the jewel telling me that one of his most loyalest knights had found it not too long ago. I was stunned, I was furious, I was about to attack the bastard right where he stood but holding back my grudge I let out, "How do you know he didn't steal it from me?" He glared at me and walked to me and as he stood over me he told me "How about a little challenge, my knight versus you to find the rogue warriors, the person who brings most or even all of them, I shall throw a banquet in there honor, but both of you have to work alone. If you win I shall let your father go and give you the credit for the jewel, if you lose, your father gets beheaded as his punishment was soon planned.

"B-beheaded!?" I said with fear and anger as he turned his back "Do you accept the challenge? Yes or no?" I stood there and immediantly accepted it as I stepped forward and the words "It starts tomorrow at noon" left his mouth and slowly faded away at the already departing crowd and jury. I stood there in the center of the courtyard looking down as I turned and ran out of the kingdom as tears made a trail behind me and as I took a few steps out I ran into something feeling warm and soft, as I looked up it turned out Tob was embracing me as she was crying wrapping her arms around me knowing the situation. She spoke to me trying to comfort both of us as I can faintly hear myself saying "I don't want him to die... I don't want him to die..."
Back to top Go down

Heart Of Dragon Continued
Page 1 of 1