Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiled Home, ShadowCast and Snowyfields Home

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its Time To Move On

Go down 
+3
Korona
smeghead2
Skyez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyez
Admin
Skyez

Its Time To Move On Empty
PostSubject: Its Time To Move On   Its Time To Move On Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:05 am

Just was a matter of time and its finally here I Skyez Resign and give my leadership to Selphius so Hope everyone does well you may see me around in RF but thats about it it was a good run but I just can't run this guild anymore lol Im not cut out for it so good luck people and keep on going.

Skyez~
Back to top Go down
https://exileds.forumotion.net
smeghead2

smeghead2

PostSubject: Re: Its Time To Move On   Its Time To Move On Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:14 pm

im not gonna say stay cause u made your decition... just summer is almost here and we should be back on play really soon..... anyway see ya round skyez. lets stay friends
Back to top Go down
Korona

Korona

PostSubject: Re: Its Time To Move On   Its Time To Move On Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:23 pm

Not cut out? Dude, you were doing a better job running this guild than I think most people in this guild ever would. Like smeg says, i'm not gonna beg you to stay either, just that you should wait till the summer and we will see how things start up.
Back to top Go down
Selphius

Selphius

PostSubject: Re: Its Time To Move On   Its Time To Move On Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Skyez wrote:
Just was a matter of time and its finally here I Skyez Resign and give my leadership to Selphius so Hope everyone does well you may see me around in RF but thats about it it was a good run but I just can't run this guild anymore lol Im not cut out for it so good luck people and keep on going.

Skyez~

im sry to say that im leader...but im not leader....Im going to revise ranks and making an even split of leader ship to some of the hi ranking players such as ringz/kloey/drift/flow ect..... im going to make a new forum and will post the link when i have it created.....To all snowyfields members....Goodbye, im breaking shadowcast from Exiled......we r no longer together as one guild. to all SC members we will live although our beloved leader has left. We will not die this way, i cant let it go
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aznplaya
Rukiah

Rukiah

PostSubject: Re: Its Time To Move On   Its Time To Move On Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:15 am

Skyez wrote:

Skyez~

wow.............cant think of anything else just........wow..........wat happened? y u leavin?
Back to top Go down
Skyez
Admin
Skyez

PostSubject: Re: Its Time To Move On   Its Time To Move On Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:52 pm

The Reason why I choose to leave was not just the past event its also for the reason that its time for some new players to take charge
im an old guy and eventually you guys gotta gain the experience to do the same. Once Guilds are official I May MAY!!! come back but thats pretty slim since Im Enjoying my self being a rogue. But on the Brighter news

LOOK AT THIS SCROLL OMG FTW IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!

http://www.ogplanet.com/news.og?op=read&tp=event&num=1476&page=1

lol with that Im deleting this website from my bookmark use it as you want its gona be taken down by the end of this month so enjoy it as you may.

Also the time I had with this guild was 1 I really enjoyed and I have had alot of time to think and I think its about time I do some growing up my self. So with that statement Good Bye Everyone I Will See You Around And Remember ALl of You As Dear Friends.

Even You Rukiah We May have had our fights but I Wont forget ya.

Skyez~ Final Fair Well.
Back to top Go down
https://exileds.forumotion.net
Korona

Korona

PostSubject: Re: Its Time To Move On   Its Time To Move On Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:11 pm

*sniff* Skyez... that was beautiful man... *wipes eye* congrats, goodbye,... and me (persona) you (exile) 1vs1 sometime ok? =P
Back to top Go down
Askura

Askura

PostSubject: Re: Its Time To Move On   Its Time To Move On Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Bai Skyez i hate to see it go down like this when we really could have been a great guild...

ME (blood wind) Kloey (Persona) You (exile)

Remember my IGN: Askura
Back to top Go down
Tasani

Tasani

PostSubject: Re: Its Time To Move On   Its Time To Move On Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:32 pm

cya man. gonna miss u . Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Selphius

Selphius

PostSubject: blaahh blah blah blah blah   Its Time To Move On Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:36 pm

oh btw....new forum...new style of leadership and the best part i got skye back...so u can all suck me later but for now! new forum cuz We are no longer part of Snowyfields
Back to top Go down
Selphius

Selphius

PostSubject: Re: Its Time To Move On   Its Time To Move On Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Time To Move On   Its Time To Move On Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its Time To Move On
Page 1 of 1