Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiled Home, ShadowCast and Snowyfields Home

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RolePlaying Forum Rule

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyez
Admin
Skyez

RolePlaying Forum Rule Empty
PostSubject: RolePlaying Forum Rule   RolePlaying Forum Rule Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Ok So im gonna explain how this is gonna work

While Roleplaying ANYTHING goes your character can die etc but it has to be logical can't just say Person kills Etc

-While Roleplaying You can begin a conversation by typing PAUSE and it will basicly count as not happening in the game so its basicly to stop and talk out of game

Other then that Anything else goes also before starting make up a character Here Post your character Idea and then post in the other topic to begin the roleplaying

But first lets find a theme so we know how to create our character
Back to top Go down
https://exileds.forumotion.net
Skyez
Admin
Skyez

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Forum Rule   RolePlaying Forum Rule Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Now that were getting a decent character development going lets get the next set of rules down

There is now a dice rolling program in the reply section just select D10 and how many of those you are rolling when asked to roll against things

Depending on who rolls what it will determine what happens obviously

Some things you should know this only factors in with other players you roll against

1-2 against 10 in combat means your character dies

Ties mean your both can be prone so re-roll another set to see if your on the ground higher wins

10 against 10 is considered sudden death both players re-roll and higher out come kills the loser

Any other roll counts as non lethal so the combatant can be unconscious or stunned after that you may proceed to killing

For NPC monster players as long as you roll higher then them you can pretty much stun or take them out.

Skills will be posted later

For Stats it will go as following

Str - Strength how hard you hit how much you can lift etc
Dex - Your Balance running dodging etc
Wis - you Knowledge on magic books etc
Con - Your health how much abuse you can take
Cha - Your personality how you look how you interact with people

Now you gotta choose were these points go depending on were they go it will specialize and help you using certain skills

18 More then average
16 Better
14 really good
12 good
10 average

Assign them how ever you need to don't put them in literally like that unless your character is needed that way so put the higher number were you need it the most and the lower were you least We will go over characters and there stats before the game begins to optimize your characters

Also Who Wants to Host and tell the story for this? OR do you wanna take turns if so Post here and volunteer the other post is for Characters REMEMBER THAT!!

Also for those who created Characters NONE OF THIS MAGICAL WEAPON BULL CRAP unless you can give me in Fulll detail of it. At least 3 paragraphs and a story, PM me on why and how and were it came from, how you got it etc. HERE ME 3 Paragraph at least on the story of it OK
also add what it can do etc etc

Last edited by Skyez on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smeghead2

smeghead2

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Forum Rule   RolePlaying Forum Rule Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:07 pm

ok umm first off usually in the role play sections we all just post whenever we want to and have somthing that progresses the story in it like say i could talk about how my client wanted to go through a forest to find his long lost gran dauter and then like far away palms could talk about what he would do and then we'd all evntually meat in the middle at some point.....

i did mention that my sword did have mystical powers however they are transfered to the body of the weilder not the sword itself

so i would say post story parts about urself and not anyone else because if someone is the only one telling the story then it just all goes to hell cause he could make someone do somthing they think is qweer or dumb or not in there charactors mojo.....

oh and one quetion what are con and cha idk what they are

Last edited by smeghead2 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyez
Admin
Skyez

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Forum Rule   RolePlaying Forum Rule Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:07 pm

The member 'smeghead2' has done the following action : Dice roll

'D10' :
RolePlaying Forum Rule 93057073 RolePlaying Forum Rule 73870276
Back to top Go down
Skyez
Admin
Skyez

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Forum Rule   RolePlaying Forum Rule Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:00 pm

Ok Going over smegs thing fine we will do it like that but people who will judge will be me and Palms when it comes to rolling we will be fair about it. 2ndly I WANT A FULL DETAIL SMEG. in your story it just says you stumble upon your grandfathers sword that is all powerful. 1 Originated were. 2 MORE in debt details on how you found it . 3 What it does after you pm me this we will ether approve or deny your item

also heads up for profiles i want them in within Monday so u got the weekend to think of a story for your self if you don't do it by then thats fine you can join later in the middle of it but im not gonna help u with your character or approve anything special you want

But for those who wants to have a special item or power you may combine 2 of these and i mean 2!!! not all but 2!!! but remember if you decide to choose to combine 2 you can only use the ability of the item once per day think of it as namu and by day i mean you need to rest at least 12 hours game time. or you can choose to have 2 separate powers and use them 2 times per day meaning i have 2 ability i can use 1 ability 2 times and the other 2 times. then gotta rest 12 hours to do so again. Remember by ability i mean magical imbued 1 so for example. I choose a weapon claymore combined it with elemental my magical power would be i can encase it with fire thats 1 use i can do that for 1 fight. the ability last for 1 fight. if your using it out of combat roll the die it last for that many turns meaning actions you do.
Of course if you choose you can still swing your weapon around but it wont do magical damage. So that is covered you can do this NOTHING OVER POWERED YOU HEAR ME

Elemental - Control A meaning 1 element but it has to be present and you must have prerequisites to use it like creating fire need and ignition something to cause heat or to freeze things obviously WATER!!

Familiar- have a special companion may he be small and cute or big and dumb up to you pets stats will be determined by size and roll of the dice

Weapon- Have a master craft weapon forged by expert smiths that would never wear or tear

Magic- Sort of like Elemental but can use different times of magic from destruction to healing must choose 1 or even supporting or buffing you self
Back to top Go down
Rukiah

Rukiah

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Forum Rule   RolePlaying Forum Rule Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:41 pm

.......overly complicated Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Forum Rule   RolePlaying Forum Rule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RolePlaying Forum Rule
Page 1 of 1