Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiled Home, ShadowCast and Snowyfields Home

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The world Tealos

Go down 
+2
Tasani
Selphius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Selphius

Selphius

The world Tealos Empty
PostSubject: The world Tealos   The world Tealos Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 pm

The year unknown and the world still developing. There are many continents unknown but the ones that are discovered are scattered with many villages and different land scapes. There are 4 main towns of the mainland continent. The Ting province which flourishes with merchants and many differing guilds, the enlightenment, and new sprouting inventions. The area is located in a tropical like area close to palm trees, beaches, and deserts! The people here are friendly but then there are people who are very business like and cutthroat beyond reason. Another town is a small town filled with mostly farmers and poor merchants and traders looking to get to Ting province. This small farmland area filled with forests and tall grass praires. This farm land area is called King town. Why king town? No one really knows but it does make a very ironic statement knowing that its a poorer area of the Mainland. the 3rd town dwells in the mountains and furthermore its very hostile to outsiders until you get to know everyone. The people living in the mountian areas specializing in various fighting styles and weapon arts. The people here trade with other merchants from king town for produce but the people here in the Grados Mountains hunt animals for their main source of food. The last and final town is the common ground for all 3 towns. This is the accropolis for the continent where all the life of heroes,successful philosophers, and even inventors come to begin or even show off their star status. This great place has been called the Hall of Heroes, The Saint's Den,and so on and so forth. There have been so many names that people don't know the name except for the fact that its called The Accropolis since everyone's lack of knowledge of its original name.

There is one major guild in Mainland and that is Balthizar's Bane. These people are elite fighters from all over the continent. A good portion of this guild comes from the Grados Mountains but the rest of the guild is made up from different people scattered from different ends of the continent. B.B. also is running a grand expedition to explore new lands off in foreign places. They have rumored that other continents are probably developed but there is no proof of this. This guild is almost like a goverment of the Mainland continent but it has no actual rule but they do keep the people in check and make sure anarchy does not break loose.

The enlightenment period: The enlightenment period started when people questioned the monarch style of goverement.People revolted and comepletely overthrew the idea of a governing body and decided to not be ruled by anyone. This occuring time caused a sprout of new thoughts, Art,inventions ,and even more people wanting to prove themselves to the world!

The largest question is who are you? Why are you in Tealos? And what is your place in the world?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aznplaya
Tasani

Tasani

The world Tealos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world Tealos   The world Tealos Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:16 pm

My place? I...Maybe its to spread the sound of music for everyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
Selphius

Selphius

The world Tealos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world Tealos   The world Tealos Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:26 am

Saiai Kurisako
Height: 5'9"
wieght: 140lbs
Stats: STR:12) CON:18} WIS:14) DEX: 16) CHA:10)

A young boy born from a family of smelters and smiths, He looks for his own way to make a ripple in this new world that is reforming. He lives in a small village in the outskirts of the Grados Mountains. Trained by the Dowest Immortal Monks and taught by traveling Philosophers he knows a very deadly martial art but also wonders about life beyond the mountains. As the boy's aspirations begin to deepen his yurning for a more adventurous life begins. Through bloodline and the teaching of the monks he learned Forcium, an elemental magic that can control the 4 basic elements of the world in Saiai's case this element is earth. Daily the boy trains in almost complete isolation from the world and one day dreaming to go to the outside world. He prepares everyday going to the bazaar and gathering various things to help his travel to another town. He hopes to one day reach the Accropolis and become a popular fighter and show the world that not all of the people in Grados are hostile and brutal towards outsiders.

Last edited by Selphius on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aznplaya
Skyez
Admin
Skyez

The world Tealos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world Tealos   The world Tealos Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:50 am

Skye Lythe
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 164

His origins are unknown but his near past is engraved in his mind forever as he was captured when he was young and was sold as a slave. Eventually he was bought by a traveling Workers union that went to town to town building city's and temples. The Worker unions was an unfair harsh group that treated there slaves poorly and cruelly. Eventually I was adopted by an old man by the number of worker 112 who was a master rouge but eventually caught and turned into a slave. He raised me named me and thought me the trick of the trade. Months went by and everything seemed to get settled till the Union got short on supplies enough to keep a good lot of them going but not enough for there slaves to survive.While working in a grand hall they sabotaged the building to fall on the remaining Workers that were in there during the chaos a good amount of us escaped but I lost the only person close to me i can call a real family. As time went by a great revolt against the government happened known as The enlightenment period were the towns folk were revolting against there rulers. Mass chaos ensued and in the midst I decided to take my share of money and things essential to survive. Few years passed and the people seemed to have won at what cost? They have gotten there freedom but they lost there protectors there social status and some even lost there sanity. But then again the people were free to do what they please they weren't restricted by law or anything they were free to do as they pleased and in the out come I eventually got my self to said with a bunch of cutthroats as we sailed the sea's pretending to be local traders but while they traded above I stole there goods from below as the thief I am. But then 1 day when we were doing our local trades i found some terrifying truths Yes the government that watched us and restricted us was gone but then the people were free to do what they want.....even to create abominations that seemed impossible but that day on the trade route i left to find out what exactly the people have been doing with there free rights and what needs to happen to resolve this.
Back to top Go down
https://exileds.forumotion.net
smeghead2

smeghead2

The world Tealos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world Tealos   The world Tealos Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Ashitari Fomoni
Age 15
Height 5"8"
Weight 155
Occupation BodyGaurd

Born Of the poorest family in the continent He was told at the age of 5 to find His own way since my parents couldn't afford Him already having another child. Months went by as He wandered from place to place, Stowing in carrages to move from, town to town searching for small chores that could give Him a days reward. one day however his life changed as He entered a cave in the Grados mountains He stumbled upon somthing stuck in the ground.
It was then He realised He was staring at the kamitara sword... the one His great grand father possesed when he was young. He knew once He had grabbed the sword that He would be a valuable part in the overthrow of the monarchy and the Enlightment period. Though He protect many clients in a month His hope is to unlock the secrets of the Kamitara sword like
His great grand father once did. He currently Protects
A Great Philosopher In the Grandos mountains.
Back to top Go down
Searne

Searne

The world Tealos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world Tealos   The world Tealos Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:13 am

Searne
Height:5'7
Weight:95

Rustling of leaves as they made their way though the woods, breathing hard. Dogs were barking in the background as a small family ran for their lives threw the woods. Tying to escape the dogs. The mother pulled her little girl into her arms."Hurry up Searne..." she had to catch her breath."They will get us if we do not keep running." Searne was only at the age of two not able to understand what was happening. Clinging to her mother for dear life afraid, of the dogs that were chasing after her, and her Ma ,and her Pa. Her mother stops knowing she can not go on any more falling to the ground, Searne jumps up."Mama.. come on.." She tugs on her mother arm trying to get her to move. Her father turned around to see his wife on the ground. "Go on with out me... " she stutters as she gasp for breath, knowing that she will not make it even if she is able escape the search party that is after them. She had been poisoned the night before by the bandits that lived near their campsite up in the mountains. Searne stood by her mother tears running down her dirty little face. She grabbed at her mother`s arm to try and make her come with them as is willing it. Her father ran over and scooped up Searne in his arm, looking down at his wife a tear in his eye."Goodbye my love..." He took off running once more. The dog barking was closer than before, he knew he had to get Searne to safety. Searne let out a scream in his ear."MAMA!! don`t... leave her.. daddy..." more tears running down her cheek. He covered her mouth up quickly and held her even closer than before whispering in her ear." everything will be alright we will come back for her.. just be quiet for now.." Tears still running down her cheeks she hid her face on his shoulder as he continued to run. He stopped by a cave that was well hidden by ferns,brambles and a large white rose bush. Not hearing the dogs desperate calls any more. Knowing that they must of found his wife`s body.He gently set Searne down in the cave he looked into Searne`s little green eyes. "Darling I must distract the dogs so they will not get you..." Taking off the sack from his back he shoved it into her little arms. "Keep this safe and learn how to use it my darling..." He turned back and started to break branches off trees and rubbing her all over to hide her scent. Her eyes started to tear up again. "Daddy?..."He put his hand to his mouth in a peaceful gesture." Be safe little one.. do not make a sound stay hidden..." he turned his back to her."Do not come out from this spot they will get you!...You will know when it is safe... just listen and wait until you can not hear the dogs any more... try and wait until night fall if you can my little princess ok?." He kisses the top of her head and rubs more dirt on her." I love you my beautiful daughter... never forget about your Ma or I." With that he took off running again, leaving the scared little Searne all by herself. She pulled herself deeper into the cave and quietly crying fell asleep waiting for her Ma and Pa to return....

After that day Searne was on her own, alone in one of the forest`s that boarded the kings town and the mountains. Their she learned to survive on her own, living off the land. Realizing why her family was hunted down and slaughtered because they stole a nobles weapon that was of great value the blades! All she knows about them is that they are named double crescents. She found this out do to the name being engraved on the top of the box which the weapons where stored in. She does not know really if this is the weapons true name but she learns to fight with them. Also she has in her possession three spell books on wild magic that she studies the control most of the elements from. Just as she promised her father she would do. Searne now vows to protect the woods and mountain range where she lives. Attack and kill anybody who strays to close to her home. In a since the forest spirits have taking a liking to there protection and granted her the gift of shape-shifting. With her abilities and freedom Searne will protect the forest and her territory on the mountain. Attacking most travelers that stray down her path. Taking all that they have, not wanting to take the chance of them knowing that she lives here she kills them on the spot without mercy.

Last edited by Searne on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tasani

Tasani

The world Tealos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world Tealos   The world Tealos Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:03 am

Tasani Yuhiko
Height: 5'3
Weight: 127

Tasani was born in the Grados Mountains. He was born into a line of hidden swordsman who master the ancient sword style, Aoku Kagayaku Suzume. This sword stlye currently has 12 forms, each adding a new one as new generations of swordsman pass. Tasani was 12 when he mastered his style. He was trained by his master, Kiochi Sora, now missing because a mysterious accident. He traveled down to King Town to start his search for his lost sensei. There, a farmer introduced him to music, and he taught him that music is everywhere. 1 year passed and the farmer thought he had everything to know from him, and must practice on his own. He gave him his guitar named, Bluebird. Tasani now travels through the Ting Province to search for his sensei and to spread music.
Back to top Go down
Flowboarder

Flowboarder

The world Tealos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world Tealos   The world Tealos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:09 am

Kutsuu
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 140

A teenager named Kutsuu, left to die. He has traveled throughout many countries surviving on scraps of food lying on the ground or in trash. People have know him as a thief for stealing objects. Stealing these objects to gain money to earn food, he is caught and put into a jail. This teenager is freed by a dark thief named Skye Lythe. Skye teaches Kutsuu to be more like a thief with vigorous training. This training included ways to be more stealthy, cunning, and quick on his feet. Every time Kutsuu failed at his task he would have to face a harsh punishment. Skye would throw Kutsuu into a cavern of vicious lions. Kutsuu survived by using skills that was taught to him by Skye. Sad to leave Skye made him leave to venture out and discover what wonders there are in the world. Kutsuu traveling once again, looks for an effective way to survive in the world. He is amazed in the world of archery he watches two bowman shoot and hunt towards animals. Kutsuu is amazed by the weapons of bow and arrow. As the bowmen take a break and set down their equipment. Kustuu steals both the bows and arrows. Being chased he uses his stealth and hides in a cavern. Finally safety he trains himself to perfect his aim and agility with the bow. Having finally perfected his accuracy and agility he ventured back to tell Skye of what he has done. When he got back he has learned of Skye's morbid past. He ventured out to become more powerful and seek more knowledge throughout the land of Tealos.

GO ME!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The world Tealos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world Tealos   The world Tealos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The world Tealos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Role-Playing-
Jump to: