Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiled Home, ShadowCast and Snowyfields Home

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I fucking quit.

Go down 
+5
smeghead2
Anberu
Skyez
Korona
LastGrave
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LastGrave

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Ok as by the subject name i quit.

i got like 2-3 reasons why/

1.i dont like how sel hes a racist and he keep calling me ignorant cause im black.
2. No one wants to trade....Thats ok....
3.you should know by now whats this one is.

So um yea if u need anything or questions why i quit pm me.

Fuck this world let god send my ass to the sun.

And no im not a atheist.

Last edited by LastGrave on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korona

Korona

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Quit? Dude! ok let me try and explain things out
1: Sel is a azn jack- well u get the point, but we just ignore that and say something back. I mean he says racist stuff to me all the time and im black, and I just respond with "yeah yeah, just get in your kimono and make me some flippin sushi and get BACK to the kitsune ranch you son of a-" So just dont really mind what he says.
2: A guild really isnt all abotu trading but dont u have any other friends that are willing to trade?
3: I havnt been coming on rf for a while so im not sure whats going on but seriously man you shouldn't quit.
Back to top Go down
Skyez
Admin
Skyez

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Yea if you haven't realized Selph is slowly being molded into his dads imagine a genuine Ass-Jack so he has a choice in that matter 2ndly im on my break from this game and playing WoW but I will log on if needed just pm me Via Skype also You can't get upset if no one trades
Back to top Go down
https://exileds.forumotion.net
LastGrave

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:13 pm

I mean come on man i've been in this guild for long time.
I mean ive been trying to bust my ass for this guild for the longest.
Reason why i mainly quit bcuz sel told 4 out 5 of the guild have a problem eith me.
Look....
Yes i complain too much.
i know.
But im very poor.
and i cant afford asreos like some of you can.
i know you guys dont like giving out free stuff so yea il trade.
but no one invites me to their rooms or anything at all.
You guys don't talk to me unless i ask yo come or its a gw.
ill join back back i still think this is bs.
oh shit i just saw flow and selphius pics awesome pics.
Smeg looks fucked up.....
Back to top Go down
Korona

Korona

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:40 pm

LastGrave wrote:
Reason why i mainly quit bcuz sel told 4 out 5 of the guild have a problem eith me.
Look....
Yes i complain too much.
i know.
But im very poor.
In order:
Ok So?
And i just stopped buying astros, its actually a really waste of money once u get addicted I figured out
well I would trade with you cheaply but yeah, no astros
im not on but I dont really whisper people cause everytime i do, somehow the person ends up dieing
yey!
lol?
LOL!
We just need to start up a good chat in the guild in several places then we can get everything back together but right now the guild is on break ^^
Back to top Go down
Anberu

Anberu

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:57 am

LastGrave wrote:
Look....
Yes i complain too much.
i know.
But im very poor.

once again in order
Good job
I doubt that
alot of people complain
many people are poor in the guild and hey most of us cant get astros
some people just dont trade or dont have enough left over to trade with
most guild members arent invited to the rooms
most dont check whos online alot and hey you are in gw
thanks for mentioning me TT.TT
Back to top Go down
Skyez
Admin
Skyez

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:11 am

Im tired of being nice about it so here goes

STOP WHINING AND GROW SOME BALLS

2 SEL IS A SELF MOTIVATING ASSHOLE
3GET A JOB YOU BUM
4TAKE INITIATIVE AND TALK TO PEOPLE YOUR SELF
5ASK IF YOU CAN JOIN AND IF NOT FIND ANOTHER ROOM LIKE THE REST OF US
6WHAT HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE GUILD BESIDES A GUILD WAR NOW AND THEN
7NO ONE LIKES A SELF BRAGGING BASTARD THAT TRYS TO THRIVE FOR ACCEPTANCE FOR A PROJECT THAT YOU YOUR SELF THINK IS BIG
8IM TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT I QUIT THINGS IF I HEAR IT 1 MORE TIME YOUR ASS IS GRASS YOUR GONNA BE BOOTED FASTER THEN A RETARD IN A MARATHON

This is out of order and im doing this cause ive been nice to you ive been humoring you and you just keep acting up im tired of it grave this is gonna be your last chance I give you.

If people in the guild give you shit come here PM me and ill talk to them im really REALLY at the limit on how you guys treat each other and that is specially directed to you palms Racism is ok as long as its personal and not this open about it . Its still a sensitive topic and for the sake of the guild being stable im gonna ask you stop giving grave shit. Im really at my limit of tolerance with the way you guys are treating each other. I take a break from RF and all this shit goes down, well not anymore im finally gonna put my foot down on this 1. I care for the guild and if you guys also care for the guild I Highly recommend you cut this bullshit out. I don't care if you don't care that I boot you from the guild if you do something that I consider crossing the line ill give you 1 warning if I hear it again im gonna just boot you. No one should ever tolerate this BS if were a guild stay unified if you can't I ask you to leave now cause im about done with all this baby nonsense.

So as a Final heads up you got a problem with someone ether Tell them to quit it or tell them you dislike it and to stop don't come here and start crying because you have personal problems or issues and you can't figure a way out of it. If you need me to hold your hand as you go through this guild im not gonna do it just get out.

Also for those who think Skyez shouldn't be talking crap cause hes not on. I want you to pm me or call me on skype and try to tell me off.

Anyway im gonna be stricter about activity on the board so be warned .
Back to top Go down
smeghead2

smeghead2

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:25 pm

alright dude u know what add SMEGHEAD2 on rf im on more often than most people and i can just take selp's racism..
im canadian and he's always bitching about that.. considering i went to califonia 3 years ago and i got asked how big ma igloo was im used to it......

and don't take this part personally

I DON;T CARE IF I LOOK FUCKED UP I AM ME I AM ALL OF ME AND I CAN MAKE MYSELF LOOK ANYWAY I FUCKING WANT TO

now back to bussness

i don't have astro's either cause my parents are bitches about money and games
i've havn't seen u lately so idk much about u but... well add me and we'll talk and see what we got in common.
im very friednly unless u count me and my sisters relation ship.
just tough it out dude draw the control from inside of u.
Back to top Go down
LastGrave

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:49 pm

Well fine im out.
Fuck skye and the guild.
I'm done with this shit.
Don't talk about my personal problems you hore.
cause your the one with no job and smoking weed and drinking asshole.
I'm just trying to explain the situation and you yell at me.
SO YOU LET THE FUCKING YOU DONT HAVE TO BEG OR ANYTHING TO FUCKING COMEBACK.
I HAVE STAYED IN THIS GUILD SEL WAS MY FRIEND AND I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE TILL NOW.
REASAON W HY I DONT SAY ANYTHING BACK CAUSE I REGUSE TO DO ANYTHING WRONG BACK.
WHAT IM SUPPSE TO CALL SEL SUM RACIAL SLUR?!
NIGGA PLEASE.
I'M OF THIS FUCKING GUILD.
Back to top Go down
Anberu

Anberu

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:29 pm

LastGrave wrote:
Well fine im out.
Fuck skye and the guild.
I'm done with this shit.
I HAVE STAYED IN THIS GUILD SEL WAS MY FRIEND AND I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE TILL NOW.
NIGGA PLEASE.
Good job on taking the high road.
Back to top Go down
Skyez
Admin
Skyez

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:42 pm

LastGrave wrote:
Well fine im out.
Fuck skye and the guild.
I'm done with this shit.
NIGGA PLEASE.

Since you don't bother reading what you type ill explain

1 I said Stop Bitching and Get over it.
2 Said if palms being a racist fuck tell me and ill get involved
3rd you said (REASAON W HY I DONT SAY ANYTHING BACK CAUSE I REGUSE TO DO ANYTHING WRONG BACK.)
Yet you continue to curse and swear so that contradicts what you said so its invalid
4th I got a job I don't Brag about it or anything cause I keep my personal life to my self and don't complain every day how much my life sucks
5th READ EVERYTHING I TYPE MORON AND YOU MIGHT HAVE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I SAID I never kicked you out I told you to get your shit together or get out.
6th And if you can't even read all the things i posted don't bother responding you Dumb Shit go live in poverty for all I care or Grow some balls and get something done with your life

This is your Choice And This is the final choice I have given you READ and i mean READ
This post and my last Or don't bother responding
Back to top Go down
LastGrave

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 am

Well as im being a dumbshit i read it again.
To me on your last post skye said something.
I don't need you guys.
U guys go ahead and call each other names.
Yes i curse.
I dont give a fuck.
Yes i tell you guys my pesronal thinking i would get advice hopefully.
But i see the truth that lies in this guild.
There is no orgazniztion or respect.
So like i fucking said.
I'm out period theres ya post feg.
Back to top Go down
Skyez
Admin
Skyez

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:36 am

There organization and order to an extent but Ive given everyone a free will but you keep over stepping your boundaries WE ARE YOUR PEERS not your minions We Don't Have to say yes master join our room or Immediately say hi to you when we see you we play casually and hang out and tease each other. when it comes to a guild war we keep it professional The Ranks are there to keep things in order people don't step out and become leaders people take initiative and earn there spots as leaders. Also you need to learn how to make a complete sentence and learn how to spell check or something cause it took me abit to translate that gabble you call English so once again im gonna say it again.

GROW SOME BALLS AND STOP BITCHING YOU CUNT
Back to top Go down
smeghead2

smeghead2

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:47 pm

you know until u started to get angry i thought u were just misunderstood but now ur making urself look like more of an ass than me brother (not smeghead).........
seriously though dudelike skyez said
grow some balls
Back to top Go down
Tasani

Tasani

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Really. -.-
Back to top Go down
Flowboarder

Flowboarder

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Drama queen
Back to top Go down
Rukiah

Rukiah

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:55 pm

i can understand u guys r mad but u shud really calm down stop posting things outta anger so calm urselves and think b4 u post cuz u cant really take back wat ur saying and dont u think it got a lil outta hand with everything? i kno i havent been on lately (basically rf is boring me) but from wat i read and no matter wat u say i DID read everything things r getting a lil ugly if grave talks personally u shudnt really be mad at him maybe hes just stressed it happens and maybe u guys shud try a lil more tolerance but ur probably just gonna get mad at me and say u have but i still think u at least shudnt try gang him the way u were its just 1 person it doesnt seem too nice for 3 or 4 ppl to say mean things to 1 person even if theyr all mad wud be like a fight of 4 ppl against 1 and thats not fair at all and if u have a problem with him y didnt u say anything b4 and try asking him to stop? sky not to get on ur case but u shud calm down if u were stressed or mad wen u read his post u shuda waited til u calmed down but grave u shud talk to sky if ur having so many roblems or else it seems like u just want trouble but still i think u guys shud just about get where im coming from so u shud try to calm down btw sorry its such a long post
Back to top Go down
Korona

Korona

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Right now, I just want this topic to be either deleted, or just like... nonpostable in it anymore (too lazy to think of the word right now) cause first of all, things have and are being said, the topic has "Profanity" on it, and who knows what kind of people we have in our guild. Seriously the best thing to happen is just that he should stop whining (no offense though), everyone should just stop yelling, this topic should either be locked or deleted, and just for everyone to forget about it. Thats basicly what should be and should have happened.
Back to top Go down
Skyez
Admin
Skyez

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:14 am

First off people should never dwell on there past but just remember it. Also Rukiah Grave has been like this for a while im just tired of it and I gave him the option to stop crying about his problems or to just deal with them in a mature manor but he took the hot headed way out and burned the bridge that was offered to him. I gave him a final choice he miss read it and now hes gone.

Also this post will stay up as a reminder of what happened I gave him fair ample time to repent and go on with his daily life. But he choose to cry and cry about it till the end so i didn't want to tolerate him anymore. Its not like we all teamed and hate him were just tired of him coming here throwing a tantrum cause no one would trade him and using other things as a cover story. He really only wants to trade everything else is a facade of what he actually wants to show. So With that said im keeping this topic open for discussion other then that Go ahead and throw your opinion in here its not harming anyone but rather enlightening us to show how not to act when life throws a curve ball.
Back to top Go down
Rukiah

Rukiah

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:25 pm

i dont think it was only the trading but i doubt ull change ur mind over it because trading is a dumb reason to join or quit a guild but i just dont think that was it........o well silent
Back to top Go down
Askura

Askura

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:13 pm

( Akward time to come back from Exiled Break)

Dude don't quit or do something you'll later regret
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I fucking quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I fucking quit.   I fucking quit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I fucking quit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: